merry christmas!! this holiday season i received a TON of fantastic things in the mail, but i’ve decided to wait until they’ve all arrived to write a post on it. in the meantime, i’m going to share what owl crate recently sent me in their december box while i wait for everything else to arrive.
disclaimer: this is a sponsored post as owl crate sent me this box in exchange for an unboxing. this does not change my opinions of the items.
- DA VINCI’S TIGER, by l.m. elliot
- cute magnets in relation to the book
- super duper adorable to-do list pad by boy girl party
- frostbeard studiofrostbeard studio’s “reading at the cafe” candle
- WHAT I READ book (THIS IS THE BESTEST)
- more magnets, this time by sandra vargas
this box is so much fun! i’m glad i didn’t already own the book they chose for their december box; that always freaks me out because i tend to buy new releases and bookish subscription boxes tend to choose new releases for their boxes. of the goodies, the soy candle and “what i read” book are probably my favorites. YAY for packages!