i was having a fairly horrible day when i got a huge package at my doorstep. looking closer, i see it’s covered in little drawings – including “#TBTBSanta.” ohmygod. i bring it inside and rip it open. nicely wrapped presents everywhere. i can’t handle my excitement. ohmygod.
the excitement is too real (so real that i keep using the word “excitement”). i should wait until christmas to open these, but i cave in and suddenly wrapping paper is in shreds around me. oops.
the reveal is here! my secret santa is jenna does books! she is the nicest person ever and thinking about her gifts make me want to cry happy tears. she definitely made my day (and the rest of this year). please go check out her blog because jenna is fabulous.
- the kiss of deception; mary e. pearson
- the winner’s curse; marie rutkoski
- the winner’s crime; marie rutkoski (ARC)
- enchanted; althea kontis (signed!)
- the final empire; brandon sanderson
- the well of ascension; brandon sanderson
- the hero of ages; brandon sanderson
other things included:
- a nutcracker! (super fitting)
- mechanical pencils
- chocolate ♥
- a cute box with a cute quote (happy tears)
- a pen shaped like a cat
- a picture frame in a shape of an easel
- bookish things (bookmarks, postcard, angelic rune tattoo..)
heart-eye emoji everywhere. i cannot wait to read all the books! (guilty: i already ate some of the chocolate.) now i want to pick out more gifts for the person i’m sending books to! i’ll make sure to take pictures and blog about my gifts to her. i might even reveal who she is! (but only after christmas). anyway, my thoughts on life right now: