last year, i had the BESTEST TIME participating in the broke and the bookish‘s secret santa exchange; it was so. much. fun. (i had a blog post about it here and here.) i obviously had to participate again this year. the best part of the holiday season is getting gifts for others. the entire process – the curating, the buying, the wrapping, the packaging – always brings a smile to my face. there’s also the whole other-people-getting-gifts-for-me, which also makes me super smiley. aaaaaaand that’s what i’ll be sharing today because my gift has arrived!
a few days ago, i got a lovely package in the mail, began squealing, brought it upstairs, and tore open the thing because I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT I GOT FROM MY SECRET SANTA. when i found out who it was, i got even more excited because tamara and i are buddies! she actually knooows me. (well, not actually actually since i’ve never physically met her, but, it’s an internet thing.)
thank you, tamara from tamaraniac, for sending me all this lovely stuff!! a million hugs to you ♡♡♡
- THE MURDER COMPLEX, by lindsay cummings (signed!)
- HEIST SOCIETY, by ally carter
- ARISTOTLE AND DANTE DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE, by benjamin alire saenz
- SOUNDLESS, by richelle mead (ARC)
- VELVET UNDERCOVER, by teri brown (ARC)
- KISSING TED CALLAHAN (AND OTHER GUYS), by amy spalding (ARC)
other fun stuff:
- monogram mug from anthropologie which i’ve been dyinngggg to get (not pictured, but you’d definitely see it on my instagram soon)
- a “KEEP YA WEIRD” pin
- a peppermint scented candle
- mockingjay pin!!
- cute erasers
- a signed maggie stiefvater thing that has art realated to THE RAVEN BOYS – i will stick on my wall or something and treasure it forever
- loads of bookmarks and other cool stuff!
i’m not going to reveal who i’ve been assigned to gift just yet. in the meantime, you can stalk the twitter tag and join in on the fun if you hadn’t had the chance to participate this year! (warning: it’ll probably make you feel heart-eyed and a bit jealous but that just means YOU GOTTA JOIN IN NEXT YEAR.) this is one of my favorite blogging things EVER because christmas and gifts and books and BOOK PEOPLE.